[conspire] CABAL (in-person + Jitsi Meet), Sat. Aug. 14, 4pm - 12m

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:50:56 PDT 2021

I plan to attend. Am doing some more stiff custards (no dairy or egg) since Rick
is lactose intolerant. I am thinking of using black cherry flavor and more
chocolate sauce. The sauce will be thinner and no peppers am planning to
use rum and orange extract.

I can do a batch of dairy based custards as well if people have a preferred flavor.

To quote Kayam, "While you live, Drink! — for once dead you never shall return."

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first!

Ross