[conspire] CABAL (in-person + Jitsi Meet), Sat. Aug. 14, 4pm - 12m

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 11 12:15:22 PDT 2021

Quoting Ross Bernheim (rossbernheim at gmail.com):

> I plan to attend. Am doing some more stiff custards (no dairy or egg)
> since Rick is lactose intolerant. I am thinking of using black cherry
> flavor and more chocolate sauce. The sauce will be thinner and no
> peppers am planning to use rum and orange extract.
>
> I can do a batch of dairy based custards as well if people have a
> preferred flavor.

The stiff custards you made last time were quite lovely.

As I mentioned over the telephone, while I appreciate the courtesy of
bringing something for the lactose-intolerant, I actually gladly do eat
a certain amount of dairy, even ice cream, because, well, it's good.

--
Rick Moen               "Do not refer to inhabitants of Lesbos as 'Lesbians',
rick at linuxmafia.com     even if they did experiment that one time in college."