[conspire] (forw) [skeptic] Vaccines are a very good idea, except when they aren't (was: Jab)

Josef Grosch jgrosch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:59:47 PDT 2020

On 9/27/20 11:56 AM, paulz at ieee.org wrote:
> While reading the Harvard article about measles, I happened to see a
> list of other articles on the left side of the page.   I found one
> particularly timely:
>
> How textbooks taught white supremacy

Not to hijack the conversation but...

Have a look at this YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkFXPblLpU

I lived in Norfolk, VA. for 15 years, 1973 to 1989. I went to high
school for 6 months before I quit and got a GED. In 1973 they were still
teaching the Lost Cause.  I would not be surprised if in some states,
South Carolina come to mind, they are still teaching it. People who sit
on school boards are not always benevolent, civic minded people.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch            | Another day closer |
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com  | to Redwood Heaven  | Berkeley, Ca.