[conspire] (forw) Re: Acronym expansion, taking pity on the general reader

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Fri Sep 25 09:40:02 PDT 2020

 In a recent program on NPR, two black men were talking.  One of them had previously made some public comments about recent events.  He was called out by BlackLivesMatter because what he said was not the official position of BlackLivesMatter.
The two men then asked each other if they had missed a meeting to decide what could be said and how it should be stated.
[And this time I verified that To was the list.  Depending on how the original email was set up, the default for To: is different.  Certain other reflectors make it difficult to reply just to the sender.  I think Rick has it right]