[conspire] (forw) Re: 737 MAX: It is a good day to die^W fly : 1 level deeper re: why ?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 18 21:52:06 PST 2020

----- Forwarded message from Bruce Coston <jane_ikari at gmx.com> -----

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 05:50:52 +0100
From: Bruce Coston <jane_ikari at gmx.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [conspire] 737 MAX:  It is a good day to die^W fly : 1 level
	deeper  re: why ?

1st , excellent job .

Taking the question of WHY one level deeper:  Yes, our Constitution is
shit unfit for use as toilet paper [ the Founders were unimpressed with
their botch job vs. Shay's Rebellion ]; thus [ at least as currently
interpreted ] symptoms like toxic/s masquerading as the FAA occurs.
[ Use of vote-counting algorithms inferior to Condorcet CSSD doesn't help. ]

And newer engines for airliners have larger-diameter 1st stages. Thus,
one must locate the engines further forward on the wing. Thus, pitch
instability and not flying like older 737 models. I would not feel safe
on any 737 MAX variant until we see a re-engine / re-mount that moves
engine weight back, possibly keeping the 1st stage in front of the wing.
Some research does exist about re-engine of B-52 with a specialized
turbo-fan replacing its turbo-jets in the same spaces. [ Engine rework
may just mean a funneling gap after stage 1, and since it will cost a
little power, 1 might choose to also add optional water injection. ]
[ also change water fittings to obviously never match any other fitting ]

 - Best Wishes - Bruce

----- End forwarded message -----