[conspire] My kid survived the plague?

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:04:55 PDT 2020

My daughter Rebecca may have had a relatively mild case of the Coronavirus.
She is 18 and attends Northeastern University in Boston. She is over it
now. She was never tested. But she had a fever for a few days. I have not
seen Rebecca for quite a few weeks. Her classes are online now.
Northeastern kicked the students out of the dorms. Rebecca asked if she
could go home with her friend Rotem to the Ithaca, NY area. I said ok. So
Rotem's parents came to Boston and picked up Rotem and Rebecca, and took
them home. They are all still there.

Elise Scher