[conspire] Correction

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Tue Mar 24 17:07:52 PDT 2020

 I don't expect either the lock down in the Bay Area or CA to be over until the data shows that it is getting "less bad".

> our increase is no longer linear.

You may be correct, but where do you find the numbers?  I wasted a couple of hours finding only web-sites that only report "now".  I wanted a to find numbers going back the past couple of weeks to make my own graph, but could not find historical data.