[conspire] Correction

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Mar 24 10:51:05 PDT 2020

On 24Mar2020 10:34am (-0700), Rick Moen wrote:
> That's my cue to tell my very favourite ex-Soviet Russia joke:
>
> 'Here in Russia, our superior social organisation and efficient
> system has almost completely defeated the coronavirus pandemic.
> We've had only five confirmed cases -- and 530 deaths.'

We got to use another old Soviet joke last week:

A man walks down the high street carrying a big canvas bag of loo rolls.  His friend passes the other way and exclaims "Gosh!  Where did you manage to buy THOSE!"

"Buy?  What do you mean, buy?  I've had these for ages!  I'm just taking them home from the dry cleaner's."