[conspire] [L]UGs & ...: Re: Cabal & Covid19

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 21 01:19:22 PDT 2020

> Yes, generally best to presume in-person cancelled (and by legal order,
> if not common sense),
> until things are clearly stated otherwise.

Expanding on my tongue-in-cheek 'Magic 8-ball' comment:  No, I am not
pre-emptively cancelling the April and May CABAL meetings, because we're
all obviously in a dynamic situation where anyone who says he/she can
accurately predict where we'll be, that far in the future, is either
deluded or lying.

If I had to _guess_, I would speculate that the Bay Area and state of
California's highly commendable flatten-the-curve tactics will still
be in place for several months, but OTOH there's also a difficult-to-guess
but significant likelihood of official reversion to (at least) the
pre-Monday social distancing guidelines.