[conspire] CABAL in the time of Cholera^W SARS-CoV-2: March event cancelled

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:16:32 PDT 2020

I came across this visualization of the spread, the graph seems to be
getting a little steep recently:

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Wow, thanks for forwarding that info from Seattle.
Even with so many medical abbreviations it's a pretty clear picture of
what's
going on on the front lines. I assume "nl" means "normal", some places seem
to use "ni" for normal.
I liked "POCUS" (Point of Care Ultrasound), made me wonder id faking one
would be considered hocus-pocus?

If the N95 masks are in short supply, I wonder why hospitals
wouldn't use something like the 3M 2097 filters.  Paired with
a properly-fitted 3M 7800S or 3M 7502 respirator, according
to the data sheet the 2097 filter seems capable of keeping
a virus out, they're P100 filters.

It seems there's quite a lot going on in developing an
economical far-UV light source to kill viruses, and perhaps
in the meantime could a portable FUV emitter be built into
a respirator?

https://corporate.jp.sharp/rd/n36/pdf/104_08.pdf

Peter.