[conspire] Party with iproute2 like it's 1999

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 11 15:18:21 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> But netoools sucks and it works like it was written by a bureaucrat.

I believe you mean _iproute2_ sucks and works as if it were written by a
bureaucrat.  (Am guessing you intended the subjunctive tense rather than
the past tense, but that's a minor detail.)

> ss is particuarly crap.  I know this changes nothing, it is is crap.
>
> so is IP6 for that matter.

I'd really _prefer_ that people hold their tantrums while in the shower,
rather than on this mailing list, but I hope you now feel better.  ;->

--
Cheers,                 "The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
Rick Moen                                     -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)