[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jul 22 13:06:05 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:53:33PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > The city of Portland is not to be trusted.
>
> Frankly, you don't get to have a veto over the citizens of that city.
> It's called 'democracy'.  Perhaps you've heard of it.
>

> > > The dishonest _National Review_
> >
> > No but the Atlantic is honest and a centerlist rag...
>
> I just now showed where an _National Review_ author outright lied.
> I could show you endless other examples.
>
> You, in your complaining about _The Atlantic_,

The Atlantic is a left wing rag and can't be trusted for anything.

> cherry-picked a passing
> opinion phrase in what was explicitly an opinion article in the opinion
> section, claimed it was dishonest _news_ reporting (whereas, being
> someone's opinion it was neither news nor dishonest), and showed no sign
> of having even the faintest idea what you were talking about.
>

> > And the BBC is also lieing about the violence.
>
> I have no opinion about current BBC coverage of the matter.
>

> > Despite your rush to judge, I will wait to see how this plays out in the
> > courts.
>
> I hope the courts are still functioning, when this finally grinds
> through.

Oh please.  the trump adminstration has followed every court order
against it, which has been a lot and lot of questionable decisions.

The Circuit courts are as corrupt at the Democratic party.

> Your tiny lot are in a rush to destroy the entire rule of law,
> so I have diminished confidence that that can happen.

There is no current rule of law.  The cops are sitting on there hands,
the law is punctuated by corperate and foriegn lobbying, and the local
politicians are all on the take (which might actually be so bad... but
whatever).