[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 22 16:01:58 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> The Atlantic is a left wing rag and can't be trusted for anything.

...says the man who, out of one side of his mouth, claims in public that
everything British press agency Reuters says is a lie, but out of
the other side of his mouth then posts in public entire Reuters articles
(to his mailing list) as supposedly telling important truths, on the
_very same day_ when you objected that nothing Reuters says should ever
be believed, because they always lie.

The immediate and recurring self-contradiction somehow never bothered
you, even after it was pointed out.

Why do you expect to be taken seriously, after such things?  Are you
really that crazy?

> Oh please.  the trump adminstration has followed every court order
> against it, which has been a lot and lot of questionable decisions.

You really _are_ that crazy.  The Trump Administration is infamous for
defying both court orders and subpoenas (and likewise the Toddler in
his pre-Presidency business life for many decades)-- not that your
astonishing claim was even a tiny bit relevant to anything I said.

> The Circuit courts are as corrupt at the Democratic party.
[...]
> There is no current rule of law.

You'd better _pray_ that there is.  Because the moment there isn't, we
seriously soon get civil war and mass deaths.  And the destruction of my
country.

You are pretty evidently oblivious to the well-being of my country,
which is why I've sincerely suggested you should follow through on your
desire to emigrate, but _I_ care about the well-being of my country, and
so I really give not a tinker's damn that you don't.