[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Jul 21 09:18:03 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:37:06PM -0700, Josef Grosch wrote:
> On 7/20/20 4:34 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> >Forgot to mention:  Suddenly, there's also an FAA order closing Portland
> >airspace down to 1000 feet, for oddly unspecified 'national security' reasons.
> >
> >Totally, purely coincidental that this prevents news helicopters from
> >seeing and being able to document abusive behaviour by anonymous alleged
> >Federal peace officers without insignia or badges, going around doing
> >pretty clearly illegal things using unmarked cars.   Couldn't
> >_posssibly_ be the reason.  Because the Feds are our friends.

> It looks to me like we are heading into Pinochet territory. For
> those who did not get the reference, and I wonder where the hell
> have you been, look up Operation Condor on Wikipedia.

The Feds are picking up people in there homes in the middle of the night
and they kill them without a trace?

I'm reading, at least at the BBC, that they are pulling people out of
the actually protest, reading them there rights, and then often
releasing them without charges, before Habeous Corpus.

I'm not in Portland so I have zero idea what is going on, or how
obstructive the protests are.  the idea that these are non-violent
protests, with a spinkling of violent outliners is laughable.

The idea that the Black Lives Matter protests aren't being spearheaded
by radial communitiest, not to mention anti-semetic ones, is flatly
wrong.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/jewish-allies-condemn-black-lives-matters-apartheid-platform-1.5421194
https://jcpa.org/the-alignment-of-bds-and-black-lives-matter-implications-for-israel-and-diaspora-jewry/

> What I wan to know is where are all those second amendment types,
> you know, the guys who have been screaming for last 30 years that
> they NEED their guns to protect us from a tyrannical government
> taking away our rights.

Many in Geristson Beach, Madison, Midwood, and Canarsie Brooklyn.  Gun
prices are through the roof and the waiting line for permits has grown
substantially in NYS.

And these aren't the NRA types.