[conspire] Seeking a local search engine

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sun Dec 27 11:49:58 PST 2020

I'd look into a documents management system rather than a SE because I
bet you've already some structure in the way you've organized your
documents... and if you find one that doesn't require hours to be set up
and needs plenty of external plug-ins to index different kind of
documents, let me know

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
https://www.webthatworks.it https://www.borgonovo.net