[conspire] Seeking a local search engine

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Dec 27 11:26:47 PST 2020

I have been building up piles of text files, email
archives, and PDFs over the years.  (Mostly PDFs by
total size).  The volume of stuff is manageable on a
decent-sized external drive or file, and I'm happy
enough with how I have it synced and backed up,
but I would like to put a local search engine on it.

(Most of this is material that I don't have
redistribution rights to, or that is confidential,
so I could set up a local web server or Samba server
but not make it available to the outside.)

Anyone using a good local search engine?

--
Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org>
https://blog.zgp.org/