[conspire] A personal best for the crazy (the route to Jan. 20th)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sun Dec 6 15:08:48 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020, at 2:35 PM, paulz at ieee.org wrote:
> Thank you Rick, Deidre and others who have posted about the court activities. It has been informative. I don’t know much about the legal system, but I have watched enough of Judge Judy to know that you won’t get very far if you didn’t bring documents and other evidence.

Pretty much.

> The scary thing about these antics is that they have motivated clueless people to donate $200 million to the Trump campaign. I’m afraid we will have to deal this the Donald for a long time.

I find it interesting that they've raised more for this than for the campaign proper. Based on numbers from here (just looking at the CREEP numbers, not the affiliates):

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/20/858347477/money-tracker-how-much-trump-and-biden-have-raised-in-the-2020-election

Trump was more popular *after* he lost.

There's definitely something about the loser narrative in the whole thing.

ObBeck (Hansen, not the asshat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Deirdre