[conspire] When to get a covid test, brains, and a weird case, and a cardiology vs. immunology joke

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Fri Aug 7 02:43:37 PDT 2020

> And the greater shame:  We could have lead the world, instead of
> either sheepishly looking over at New Zealand and saying 'Oops!', or
> worse, reciting the 'docs' mantra the way Ruben does and pretending
> like competence is never an option.

New Zealand hasn't done anything other than turn itself into a bubble.

Your suggesting the disease will just fade away if you wait it out.
That is just not true, not even in New Zealand.

As for everyone on Docs being Pro-Trump... well that is EVERYONE I know
accept you and Sharyn Lewis.

Sharyn is my travel agent.
	or she was.

Aviva Zeltzer is probably against Trump as well, but she is not
talking to me, so it is just as well.  Everyone at the fishing docks.
All the Russian Jews I know, all the medical professionals I talk
regularly with, all the Orthodox Jews I go to Shule with or meet, are
all Pro-Trump.

My sister is on Docs and she is anti-Trump.  She is angry at me for
being against BLMs...

**GASP**