[conspire] Let's look at fluview

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 28 23:14:11 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> That and clean sweep of all the polticians that caused this, Cuomo,
> Newsom, Schumer, Murphy, DeBalsio, Pelosi, Biden ... they are all guilty of
> creating uncalled for hysteria, and destroying the fabric of our
> civilization.

Pelosi in particular didn't do a blessed thing.  She has no authority
over shelter-in-place orders, which are strictly a state and county
matter.

You need to take a deep breath, and preferably one without the wacky
tabacky.

Biden didn't do a blessed thing either, but ISTR he's said a couple of
comments.  If Pelosi did even that much, I missed it, and remarks by a
congresscritter don't have the force of law even in Federal matters.

Do I need to do remedial civics with you about the Tenth Amendment?

Stop and think before embarrassing yourself this way.  You really
deserve better than what you're doing to yourself.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                        "The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is