[conspire] Password permutations (was: Correction)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 15 12:45:17 PDT 2020

Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):

> That was one place you SHOULD correct people because password
> misunderstanding is a danger to the ENTIRE community.

It's not difficult to do the math and spot that Paul simply had terms
reversed.  Also, I doubt your assumption that understanding password
complexity requires doing the math personally.

Also, really not my job.

Also, this would have been an excellent example of where I sat on my
hands rather than be a bit of a jerk.

I'm unconvinced Conspire must aspire to be an educational resource.
Sing a little, dance a little, is probably enough.  Like Gene Kelly,
except virtual.[1]

<hat="listadmin"> Two weeks having now passed, I frobbed off the Moderated
bit on your subscription.</hat>

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHyfYiBt5o

--
Cheers,                "I never quarrel with a man who buys ink by the barrel."
Rick Moen                    -- Rep. Charles B. Brownson (R-Indiana), ca. 1960
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)