[conspire] (forw) HaveIBeenPwned.com (was: Safer Browsing)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 24 22:57:17 PDT 2019

Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):

> It was onbly a matter of thyme before Gilbert & Sullivan ended up on this
> list.

Modified rapture![1]

> Secondarily, I hope to create a fear amonst recruiters that the data
> they get will continue to get more bogus as this practice continues.

Fear requires a limbic system, which presupposes a brain.[2]

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/favorite_g_and_s/comments/aw3q2/modified_rapture_nankipoo_the_mikado/

[2] Bonus G&S, highly applicable to what's currently going on in the
Commons in Westmister:
'When in that House MPs divide
If they've a brain and cerebellum, too,
They've got to leave that brain outside
And vote just as their leaders tell 'em to.'
       -- Private Willis, _Iolanthe_

--
Cheers,
Rick (Adding verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative) M.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)