[conspire] (forw) HaveIBeenPwned.com (was: Safer Browsing)

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:00:16 PDT 2019

Since we are on the Parliament...

Many of you have noticed my penchant for kilts.
I am actually part scot (and considering the number of times the vikings
sacked Scotland, I must be part Scandahoovian as well...)

Our Clan Chief, Merlin Hay, has a seat in Parliament.
(DAMN! I LOVE that name!)
Several years, he publicly ripped PM Tony Blair a new hole over the poor
state of cyber security in the UK.
Our Clan Chief actually WORKS in cybersecurity.

In case you have not heard, the whole Brexit thing started out as something
that would financially benefit a small number of people.
It was really a financial scam against the rest of the UK.

Scotland voted down independence a while back.
Scotland LIKES being in the EU.
Should Brexit actually happen (Not likely at this point) it would be likely
another Scotish independence vote would happen.
Should Brexit actually happen, Scottish independence is likely to pass.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 10:58 PM Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):
>
> > It was onbly a matter of thyme before Gilbert & Sullivan ended up on this
> > list.
>
> Modified rapture![1]
>
> > Secondarily, I hope to create a fear amonst recruiters that the data
> > they get will continue to get more bogus as this practice continues.
>
> Fear requires a limbic system, which presupposes a brain.[2]
>
> [1]
> https://www.reddit.com/r/favorite_g_and_s/comments/aw3q2/modified_rapture_nankipoo_the_mikado/
>
> [2] Bonus G&S, highly applicable to what's currently going on in the
> Commons in Westmister:
> 'When in that House MPs divide
> If they've a brain and cerebellum, too,
> They've got to leave that brain outside
> And vote just as their leaders tell 'em to.'
>        -- Private Willis, _Iolanthe_
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Rick (Adding verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing
> narrative) M.
> rick at linuxmafia.com
> McQ!  (4x80)

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker
"Face down, 9 edge 1st, roadkill on the information superdata highway..."