[conspire] Not with you Re: Are you Looking for a job change?

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:45:57 PDT 2019

I forgot to mention that I DID send a message to Scott, who had unloaded on
the recruiter, but I spared the rest of the list.
I asked him if he REALLY meant to hit Reply-All.
He did not reply.

Then I replied to the recruiter and suggested that when sending mail like
this, each recipient should be a separate BCC to the
message so that in case of a failure of the merge, you dont leak everyones
email to each other.
HIS resonse would be best regarded as "clueless".
In fact Im not sure I could trust him with an "Etch A Sketch"  (See Dilbert
Executive Lap Top thread)

Initially, I felt that Scott was a tad rough on him.
Now Im wondering if the recruiter actually deserved Scotts response.
After the exchange with the clueless recruiter, Im now wondering if I
should chase down Scott and buy him a case of beer.

While some at CABAL find me bigoted, I actually spend a considerable amount
of time defending several groups against biggotry.

If someone is going to attack you for your religion, Ill defend you.  Im
finding myself defending a surprising number of Muslims,
despite the fact that they would shun me for being gay.

The problem is that I just cant condone stupidity.
If you are being an idiot, its very hard not to hand the attacker an even
bigger club.

Oh, and Im not afraid to admit, that *I* am guilty of my own share of
stupidity, so Im not going to claim perfection.

I had a boyfriend in college who used to say "Damn it, STOP using your head
as just a hat rack!"
40 years later, Davids point is still good.