[conspire] Fwd: Not with you Re: Are you Looking for a job change?

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:31:14 PDT 2019

This happened this past week.

Sometimes 1 screwup causes more.

(I redacted the long list of email addresses but left in the address of the
guilty recruiter.  --For good reason!
Notice that the angry respondent had to use the "Reply-All", thus making
him no better than the nimrod recruiter....)

Its situations like this where people ordinarily raised to be culturally
sensitive are eventually driven to near biggotry by an abundance of
misbehaviour by a group they were originally raised to be tolerant of.

Keep reading....

Here goes: