[conspire] no privacy

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Feb 11 09:24:18 PST 2019

The other day, I was shopping for clothes.  Firefox w/ no script.

There was a pop-up saying that some website requested sending a message to another site.  Actually those sort of messages have become rather common place.  I usually just click "block always" and get back to what I was trying to do.

This time I read the names of the websites.  Why would I want Facebook to know if I am looking at boxers vs. briefs?

I don't even have a Facebook account.  This experience isn't exactly increasing my opinion of Mr. Zuckerberg.