[conspire] CABAL today!: What happened to Elise?

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 05:46:25 PST 2019

Short answer: I cashiered at Safeway Community Market in Los Altos.

Longer answer: On Saturday/yesterday, I had planned to attend BayCon and
then attend the CABAL meeting. But four other Safeway employees called in
sick and my assistant manager asked if I would come in and work. I said ok
because they have been good to me. So I worked from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Then I was tired and went home.
Next time?

Sorry guys,
Elise Scher