[conspire] Boeing, boing boing boing...

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:27:11 PST 2019

I recall a thread on the 737 MAX debacle on here.

I note that recently, they have finally stopped building the damn things.
When you are in a hole STOP DIGGING!

Interesting enough, what drove this decision was that they ran out of space
to park them in,
and not the fact that nobody in their right mind will take delivery on one
right now.

The subcontractor who fabricates the fusilage for the MAX for Boeing has
finally stopped building them, again due to lack of storage.

I also note that Mr "Fuck-the-public-as-long-as-I-get-my-bonus" Muilenberg
finally got a well deserved boot in the ass.

Boeings current problem is that they are no longer in control of the
situation.
The FAA, having been caught in bed with Boeing, is now taking its time
reviewing Boeings
assurances of improvement.
Its refreshing to see a govt agency declining to sell out, even if for only
one individual situation.

Boing keeps announcing when the plane will fly, and the FAA keeps dumping
ice on those announcements.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker