[conspire] (forw) HaveIBeenPwned.com (was: Safer Browsing)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 4 01:59:49 PDT 2019

Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):

> They are wise to the Feb 29 thing and they ALL call me on it.

So, of course you claim with a straight face to have been born in a leap
year, like Frederic in The Pirates of Penzance, right?  I mean, it _is_ a
perfectly legitimate (if infrequent) date, after all.

If you had tried to use Feb. 30, then I could imagine the smarter
recruiters objecting and requiring you to state a date that actually exists.