[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 3 12:49:52 PST 2018

I don't know why I'm suddenly being nice to Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, but there
you have it.

----- Forwarded message from "Baskin, Mikhail" [an address at morganstanley.com]  -----

Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:49:28 +0000
From: "Baskin, Mikhail" [an address at morganstanley.com]
To: "respond-auto at linuxmafia.com" <respond-auto at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Struts latest release

Hi Rick.
We at Morgan Stanley using Struts 1 for our Java application.
I am trying to justify a project to rewrite to Java 2.
The management  ask me to find out "the deadline"  Struts 1  can not be used anymore.

Can you, please, give us approximate date ?

Thanks.
Mikhail Baskin.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D384BA.333B3CA0]

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent required and/or permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications, including telephone calls with Morgan Stanley personnel. This message is subject to the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers.  If you cannot access the links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By communicating with Morgan Stanley you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent, (where applicable), to the f
oregoing and the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers.