[conspire] suggestions for web based email

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 22 13:32:46 PDT 2018

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Yeah, if I used DSL here to do that, I would pay that almost monthly.
> something like 235 a month... or more.

Were you aware when you said 'DSL is not an affordable option under
current rules' that this claim is (assuming it's as you say) probably a
local NYC problem?  Because, as stated, the sentence managed the rare
feat of being simultaneously vague and also misleading.

Personally, when I post to technical Linux mailing lists, I try to
increase the community's storehouse of knowledge and understanding, and,
in particular, avoid talking about my personal problems as if they were
everyone's problems, when they are not.

It would make me happy if you were to more consistently remember to do
that.  (See also:  recent PNG topic.)