[conspire] The perils of being polyglot...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 20 20:47:35 PDT 2017

...include that every time I pick up a new language, I'm able to understand
yet more spam.  (First half of the spam astonished me by being in
gramatically correct Norwegian, not least because 'Teixeira' is an
extremely Portuguese surname.)

Sorry, nothing technically interesting about this.  I was just amused at
the cosmopolitan nature of the thing.

----- Forwarded message from Marcelo Dantas Teixeira <marcelo.dantas@[snip].jus.br> -----