[conspire] The perils of being polyglot...

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Jun 20 21:01:43 PDT 2017

For those who don't know, I picked up enough Korean to be able to read
ingredient labels, because I use some Korean skincare.

However, ingredient labels are mostly transliterated English (e.g.,
마카다미아 is pronounced as close to "macadamia" as possible). So it's
amusing to me when I get some Korean spam. I can't understand a whole
lot, but more than I thought.

--
  Deirdre Saoirse Moen
  deirdre at deirdre.net