[conspire] (forw) [svlug] Free HP Color LaserJet model 2605DN if you hurry

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:20:49 PST 2017

Rick,

Kodak Color Printing Paper was about 35 cents per sheet and the photo
quality ink jet paper from everybody was around 70 cents to a dollar or
more a sheet. So even with the cost of chemicals it was less expensive
to do a color print in the darkroom.

The color dark room was a lot more expensive to purchase than a color
inkjet printer. When I got most of the pieces, color laser printers didn’t
exist. At the time I moved to the color inkjet printer, color laser printers
were well out of the reach of the home user. Now they are getting down
towards $150. Still not worth it for me as I don’t really need color printing
anymore on a regular basis.

Ross