[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: VirtualBox

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Fri Sep 23 15:16:42 PDT 2016

Thanks for suggestion of KVM as alternate to VB. I do see that it is a standard debian package.

So what I have done is to1) back up all of the crazy partitions that Dell created.  (Remind me to think twice about another Dell computer even if the price is marked down.)2) run VMware's P2V.3) I've just started reading the documentation for Virtual Box.
Next I want to make verify the output of P2V is good.

If there was such a thing as a live Linux ISO with KVM, I could skip VB.