[conspire] (forw) Re: Wine club release events

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 24 04:42:35 PDT 2016

Suddenly, my ongoing inability to get announcements from either Santa
Cruz Mountain Vineyard or Beltramo's is explained:  It's outsourced
mailing vendor Constant Contact failing to fix its bugs.

Mailing list folks:  Another example of an Internet outsourcing company
trying to foist off its failures onto its customers.  Maybe they should
try using open source?

----- Forwarded message from Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard <jeff at santacruzmountainvineyard.com> -----