[conspire] (forw) Re: help with install debian

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 21 09:16:04 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded message from David Chan <chandtw at PacBell.NET> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:03:11 -0700
From: David Chan <chandtw at PacBell.NET>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Cc: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: help with install debian

Thanks for the quick response Rick, I can certainly bring the laptop
down to the next meeting, but in the meantime I will try the extensive
instructions you have provided and see if thatt fixes it - I guess I
forgot to mount the USB drive, thus the installer can't find it, and I
probably have the wrong firmware package anyway so it probably
wouldn't work.

Thanks again, hopefully will have something within the week

--David

[RM: snip entire thread, quoted upside-down]

----- End forwarded message -----