[conspire] New laws in 2016, cont'd.

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Jan 11 09:19:24 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> There are many more 2016 Federal and state laws than I listed.
> One significant Federal measure I considered mentioning but didn't,
> having classed it as insufficiently personal, is the Fixing America’s
> Surface Transportation Act (FAST act), freeing up a great deal of funds
> for fixing and funding highways & related things (bridges, passenger
> rail, etc.).

This reminds me- 10% rebate on your federal taxes for the purchase
of an electric vehicle with two or three wheels capable of going at
least 45 MPH in 2015 or 2016.  Not a lot of choices for electric
motorcycles actually in production but Scotts Valley's own Zero
Motorcycles is one of them.  Check your tax professional.  Oh, and
up to $900 from CARB's Clean Vehicle Rebate.