[conspire] systemd

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 17 13:32:28 PST 2015

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Sometimes, I might post a URL without comment because I want to allow
> someone to experience that article or information without filtering it
> through my commentary and opinions.  It is stronger if someone reads
> something and becomes educated on a topic on their own.
>
> Somethings can stand on their own two feet.

And yet, that's just not the way the world works.  You really should ask
yourself:  Do I want to make it vastly more likely I will be ignored?
Your call.

> > 1.  Slashdot?  Really?
>
> Really.

Still a waste of time for 18 years running.  Though, for about the first
four of them, enough worthwhile people hadn't yet gotten disgusted and
left that it still had the rare rose among the thorns.  Since then, it's
just been a clickbaiting Internet wasteland.