[conspire] WiFi adapter

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Tue Jan 7 21:51:44 PST 2014

At the November Cabal, Ross & I both had Raspberry PI's.  I brought a system based on the Motorola Lapdock which has a lithium battery that can power the Pi for several hours, but I needed to have a LAN cable.  Ross had a different system that included WiFi adapter.

Elsewhere, I have been told that using a WiFi with Raspberry Pi requires using a powered USB hub.

Can anyone offer information on WiFi adapters that won't require a USB hub and power cords.

Paul