[conspire] OT: So, I came back from New Zealand, and...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 17 02:07:56 PDT 2013

FYI, for context:  http://cleolinda.livejournal.com/1050848.html
http://www.basfa.org/

I started my Monday in downtown Wellington, NZ and finished it, quite
exhausted, and well-nigh two days later, thanks to the International
Date Line.  (BASFA holds meetings every Monday night at a restaurant in
Sunnyvale.  Each meeting closes with a vote on suggestions for 'BASFA
Rumour of the Week'.)

Au Contraire is the name of two iterations of the New Zealand national,
annual science fiction convention, 2010's and 2013's.  Deirdre and I
have attended both Au Contraires.