[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 8 10:38:55 PDT 2013

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> You do have editor macros for "You should try asking
> this general-interest Linux question on a relevant
> forum", "I am/am not available for contract work on
> this specific question", and "One or more proprietary
> software EULAs prohibits me from commenting on this
> question. You would need to contact your vendor for
> support," don't you?

Weirdly, not at the moment, though I've had some in the past.

I notice that every time I've tried those, 40% or so of such
correspondents want to further argue that they're in some
special-snowflake exception category.  Which probably means my point has
been made, actually.

I may just adopt this as a blanket reply:
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/humour/software-trouble-report-form