[conspire] I get mail

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Mon Jul 8 08:40:09 PDT 2013

I also get mail.

In the same time frame I collected some information of interest to sailors.  It started by my posting a question on Usenet which led to an FAQ.  Later it was copied (with permission) to web-site:

http://www.boat-links.com/foils.html

I still get a few emails a year.  Fortunately none are of the annoying sort that bother Rick.  One led to lengthy correspondence and a bottle of New Zealand wind, hand delivered.

Paul