[conspire] error debugging

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 6 21:22:25 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 05:33:32PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):

> > > I had no idea until sixty seconds ago, when I burrowed through gthumb's
> > > build dependencies, deciding 'clutter' is not an easily searchable
> > > software name on account of massive overloading (and, um, clutter),
> > > stumbled upon related software name 'clutter-gtk', Web-searched that,
> > > and so indirectly found the correct 'clutter' pages that way.  Here they
> > > are:

See - that is the reading between the lines skills.  I figured that the
video installation problem was directly related to gthumbs crashing.

Darn if I know who to get openGl to work.  This is the lap top with a A$
Vision AMD chip.  I see no SaX anymore and the last X11 Config file I
manually hacked was in 2002, and I expect that this pharmacist will
continue to not hand edit it.

maybe there is a demode I need run as well.

:(