[conspire] error debugging

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Fri Oct 5 16:18:20 PDT 2012

>> What is clutter?
>
> I had no idea until sixty seconds ago, when I burrowed through gthumb's
> build dependencies, deciding 'clutter' is not an easily searchable
> software name on account of massive overloading (and, um, clutter),
> stumbled upon related software name 'clutter-gtk', Web-searched that,
> and so indirectly found the correct 'clutter' pages that way.  Here they
> are:
>
> https://clutter-project.org/

The first time I heard of clutter was when Intel selected
if for moblin's UI.  I was at Ampro Computers at the time,
and IIRC we released a BSP (board support package) with
Debian and Python and and Moblin packages for our
customers.

Moblin = mobile linux = intel's mobile internet device stuff

sa
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Clutter_%28toolkit%29
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Moblin