[conspire] error debugging

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Oct 3 19:18:28 PDT 2012

Before I put this on the suse site, i figured I'll try here first.

When I run gthumb I'm getting this error message

failed to create drawable  ** (gthumb:1899): CRITICAL **: Failed to
parse arguments: Unable to select the newly created GLX context

one more quick.  On booting I'm getting a wrong command line in the suse
startup with grub which sets video to vesa.  I'd like to change that
default.  when I erase the line it boots in a fairly high resolution
movie dimensional screen, which would be correct.

Ruben

PS - I still hate grub
PSII - I hate the ever changing grub...