[conspire] Fwd: Re: Future of GNOME [ruben at mrbrklyn.com]

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu Dec 6 18:59:23 PST 2012

> Drag and Slop just really do much for me, and trusting the OS to decide
> which software to run based on file associations just has WAY too bad a
> security history, so I don't trust it and frankly neither should anyone
> else.
>
> (My opinions, yours for a small fee and waiver of reverse-engineering
> rights.)

The following comments are against copyrights and will be denied.

Hmm - I am sympathetic to what you say, and sometimes perfer a GUI file
manager, usually when I'm trying to see and edit graphics without xv.

but hey!!  This is GNU and I can indeed do both to my hearts content!
BTW - Libreoffice is not great for windows, FWIW.

Ruben