[conspire] get back to me first

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 22:33:24 PDT 2011

I need to get a distro on one of my many small -ish laptop partitions that will play back youtube videos I suck at the library after I suspend to disk and go home during our many summer internet outages . My elive install suffers real problems with this after I take it off disk suspend back home . Kde3. prefered , the kde. situation has me contemplating open bsd. . I could sacrifice my 32g usb flash drive to this project .

I don't have the skill to do this anymore and need to know ahead of the event .

I'd also like to get squid on my untangle server box so I can see most of what I've done previously by just going back to the page . But I'm reluctant to lug it around .

If it's easy to miss serving up ads via domain resolution tricks , I'm not against getting that benefit cheap and easy .
How come a bunch of distro. don't let you administer graphically anymore ? It makes it look like all the elitist hatred talk about linux = true .

I'm also not so healthy lately .
 - Sincerely - Bruce