[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 93, Issue 24

kw6 at xmission.com kw6 at xmission.com
Fri Mar 25 17:03:38 PDT 2011

> Tell you what:  I'm hoping and expecting that you're a bit embarrassed
> by now, so I'm not even going to insist that you publicly apologise for
> asserting that I 'consider your data my data'.

You are making several mistakes.

The first of these is assuming that, being inexpert with Linux, I am
new to computers or the Internet.  I've been online since we called it
"ARPANet."  My ident is what I chose it to be.

Second of these is the belief that I would owe you any kind of apology.

You have been arguing in opposition to my rights to the data that I
create, as if there is some difference between one type of data or
another.

Your confusion over exactly who I might be benefits me.

I have no interest in further discussion on this issue.  I can't take
the chance that you've played games with my computer, so I'm going to
have to reload Windoze, and no longer need this mailing list.

If you choose to consider this some kind of victory, you are welcome
to believe what you like.