[conspire] Book Burning continues thanks to the Feds

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 24 19:15:54 PDT 2011

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Copyright holders frequently refer to copyright infringement as "theft".

But *I* didn't.

Yet, you ignored what I _did_ say, and are now trying to sucker me into
a symbolic ideological battle over whether copyright infringement is
'theft'.  Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything we were
discussing.

Sorry, did you really think I wasn't paying attention and wouldn't
notice a completely crazy, non-sequitur change of subject?