[conspire] (forw) Re: A Request

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jul 17 13:35:07 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Dave Pearce <daveryu at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 03:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave Pearce <daveryu at yahoo.com>
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Subject: A Request

Hi Rick,
	I hate to trouble you on a weekend when there's no Cabal, but I
can't think of anyone else at the moment to ask.  My parts finally
arrived and I finished building the new computer.  When I start it, I
get no POST, no anything.  I don't know if I have a bad motherboard, bad
RAM, a bad drive, or if I just haven't put something together correctly.
I'm trying to get it up and running before the RMA period runs out in
case I have to return anything.  My weekends are going to be tied up
with mandatory school events for the next month or so, which means that
I'll miss at least 1 Cabal get together.  Is there anything that you can
suggest, or is there a way that you could take a quick look at the
machine, please?

Dave